Wednesday, July 20

Body Piercing, Boy Blunders and Blog-Block, Isn't Summer Fun?

"I have to have my barbells changed at Pitbull today, want to come with me?"

"Sure. I have to go uptown to bring back my iPod anyways."

"I think I might get my tragus pierced..."

"Really? Maybe I'll get my nose done..."

And that's how I ended up in the chair, being pierced through the nose at the hands of some guy with red-colored contacts. It really was just as spur-of-the-moment as that.















Note the red around my nostril. This picture was taken like minutes afterwards.
















Chantal's funky tragus piercing. (The one on her inner ear.)

And yes, if you're wondering, I did cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I must say, it's has been quite interesting this summer... I've been meeting a lot of new people and enjoying myself a far deal more then usual. But with meeting new people comes meeting new people that should simply be stayed away from.

And all I have to say is that finding the bad ones is a lot easier then finding the good ones lately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, if you haven't yet noticed, I've also been quite the absent blogger lately dispite my first promises of having a lot more time on my hands this summer. It hasn't been of lack of trying, not at all. I can't even think of how many times I've sat down in front of my computer lately and thought long and hard of how to put all the thoughts into words. For once, it just couldn't come to me.

I think that there are just some things to post about, and some to just not. And that's just how I'm going to put it for now.

But don't worry, I'll be back and kicking in about a week. I still have two more 'family' vacations to document before this summer's over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOO! Piercings rule! (so do we) lol. awesome time hunnie! lol. and thats only our FIRST piercings together... Humm... I wonder what the next ones will be?!

I LOVE YOU!
Chantal
xox