Sunday, July 17

Never Now, Never Again


I've never met someone who makes me feel so insecure
never met someone who makes me feel so worthless
so uninteresting
so last-week.

I've never met someone who can say things like you can


never met someone so slick with their lies
so powerful
so intimidating.

And I'm not even sure if it's you that I'm scared of anymore
or if maybe it's the possibilities you bring into the picture.
We have nothing in common, yet
there is a common factor somewhere I can't see.
We have nothing to talk about, yet talk long hours into the night.


I've never met someone who rids me of emotion
who makes me happy and furious at the same time.

I've never had such an awkward silence like the one I find in you
and in the silence, there are my words not-spoken if nothing else.

1 comment:

Barrie said...

Quite helpful information, thanks for your article.
limousine service denver | moving companies in atlanta | medical transportation management