Tuesday, March 22

You're The Kind of Person I Hate

The ones that think they're better then everyone else. They prance around like they've never done anything wrong, never had a down day, never been made fun of, never had a good cry. They think that just because they have looks or possibly popularity that that serves as wholesomeness, well it doesn't.

I hate the kind of person that thinks so highly of themselves that they act like you should feel privledged to be even talking to them, to have even wasted a moment of their time. I hate the kind of person that laughs at other's mistakes, that mocks other people for their flaws, that think they can do no wrong.

A lesson we all learned long ago is that everyone is unique, yes, but equal.

You're the kind of person I hate.

You act like you've never made a mistake, like I'm the only one to have realized I've been wrong.

Everyone makes mistakes, you've made your fair share too. Yet you sit there, on this pedestal you built yourself and barade others.

Does it make you feel superior, I wonder? If not, then why? Afterwards, do you relax and think to yourself, a job well done? Another life, destroyed?


I used to have faith in you, I watched you grow, I watched you live and learn. I thought, of all people, that you would learn to treat others equal.

This isn't about them anymore, this is about you. This is about how you've treated people in the past.

This is it all coming back.

How do you feel? Justified in your actions still? Is it still ok when it happens to you?

Forgive and forget, or live with regrets,
Because it's time to move on,
Forgive and move on.

You're the kind of person I hate. And for years now, I've been seeing it all wrong.

2 comments:

vincent said...

If I didn't know for a fact that I was indeed superior to most of the people on this planet, I would seriously consider shutting down my blog after reading this post.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! good job with the posts,i like this one alot. Just don't even bother about these people, your a great girl and i know for a fact you didn't cheat! Call me in the morning baby!-make up more of those crazy long stories!