Wednesday, February 2

Monkey Mittens

as i write this, i have actual mittens taped to my hands. actual mittens. and i mean, i could easily just rip them off with my teeth if i really wanted to, but no. i find this much to comical, especially seeing as they're brown mittens, in the shape of a monkey's head, complete with teeth and eyes and ears. so it ends up looking like i'm having a puppet show. but, if i scratch hard enough, i can still scratch.


these look exactly like the monkeys, except, well, they're frogs.

today is day three being a chicken, and i'm starting to wonder if they're ever going to go away ... i'm not really disappointed that i missed school today, but if these spots don't get the hell off my face here in the next few days, i'm gonna be some mad!

mike, dylan and levi showed up again yesterday to visit me. this time they at least called before they came, but then again they only called when they were down at the corner store, and i had just gotten out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, covered in sickly spots. they insisted on making me soup, whish was sweet and all, but if you had have seen some of the ingredients in that soup, i don't think you would have ate it either. and they brought me a bunch of bath salts, cough drops, soup, tylenols and whatnot. so that was pretty nice.

(just so you know, the whole time i've been typing this, i've been doing it with my thumbs, and using the spellcheck about every sentence.)

today i would say my appetite is back in full. and, beleive it or not, i think my addiction to dairy products is too. it's quite strange, but about once every two months i go on these milk "binging" sprees, and all i want to drink is milk, all i want to eat is cheese or yogurt or cereal with a lot of milk, and that's mostly all i do eat for about a week. it's been ever since my doctor recommended me to try out that 'dairy diet' or whatnot. but, on the bright side, my hair's growing, my nails are growing and i find myself pretty healthy exam for these damn pox.

so, there's really not that much to say today. i'm home alone while everyone else is in school. teacher called my house last night and told my mom that i failed the majority of my exams. so i doubt i'll be writting a lot lately anways. but i will try this week, seeing as i'm home alone, dying, with nothing else to do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hun,
Today nothing really happened so far, we got all our exams back and I did pretty good. We're going to start our second semester this afternoon, Math and English, urgh!
Jessy says she misses you! And Nanny and Papa are trying to get ahold of you but right now they're at Cole's skating.Get Better Soon!
Today in english, Jay stuck a "lucky" rabbit's foot in my face so I took it and chucked it across the room and Mr.Little picked it up. haha
Anywyay that's about it. Hope you feel better soon
and with your luck maybe spots will be in this season ! lol bbye
XOXO
-Tori

k. said...

are you guys in the tech lab right now or something?? man im so bored and itchy! and the teacher called my mom and said they might put me in mr. nadeau's class! what would i do without you guys!?!?!

jessy! i miss you! hahah why are nanny and papa trying to get ahold of me for?

tori!! what a nut you are! spots are always in when IM wearing them ;) lol

love you guys!! :)

vincent said...

Monkey mittens! I'd love to see those! Nothing makes me laugh harder than anything to do with monkeys. Especially if they're wearing little monkey clothes!
Really bad Elvis Impersonators and cheesy pirates have the same effect on me!
heh... too funny!

Anonymous said...

mmm that was good soup with all our special ingrediants. it was going to make you feel A LOT better. but then levi had to point it out. haha

-Dylan

Ebenezer said...

Thanks for this post, pretty effective piece of writing.
Stoney Creek real estate | cock cage | dress shirts