Tuesday, January 4

Cry

Sometimes I cry for reasons unknown. The tears do not make sense, but they are my own.
They fall down my cheeks and into my heart, and hatred is awakened right from the start.
It is easier to hate then to love, It's easier to hope then know when push comes to shove.
It's easier to think that things will be ok, then to ponder what might happen another day.
Tonight something so simple made me completely break down. It left my heart aching and my head spinning round.

Why do things end up like this? Why haven't you called or dropped by since Christmas?
Sometimes it hurts, pain unbeleiveable, to think that thoughts, like this are concievable.
Inside I wonder, inside I cry. Inside sometimes I think of your lies.
And these little tears, hiden from view, as I lean over the stove stirring the stew, They are cried for only one person.
They are cried for you. Because only you can make me feel the way I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me cry. I thought of my dad.

k. said...

that's exactly what it was about... :)