Wednesday, January 5

Keep It Clean People!!

" Now, I don't want any "unclean" crap on these website's we're making! Keep it clean people!!! Nothing hateful, dirty, rude or evil! "

" Well then, Guess we CAN'T write about her, damn! "

Oh, Mr. Burtt, how you crack me up. Chris- "What does EVIL mean?" Mr. Burtt- "You know, like being just plain evil!" Chris- "Like DOCTOR EVIL?!" Mr. Burtt- "Soccer's not evil! You're just plain dumb!"

Well... I have detention tomorrow at lunch hour for being late the second day in a row for science. I must be making a REAL good impression on my new science teacher, Mr.Cormier. Oh well, damnit! My New Year's Resolution (part 2) is becoming harder and harder to follow! I just CAN'T pay attention! And even if I do MOST of my work Mr. Nadeau marks it down as "imcomplete".

That's it. I quit school. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hunny, Nice new information we
found out today huh? !!

Loveeya!
Natalie