Saturday, December 11

Work in Progress

Yes, I’ve changed my blog back to its “classic form”. I finally realized that it’s not what the blog looks like, or how many funky things it can do, it’s what’s written on it. It’s not what I write on, it’s what I write. I think I kind of became a bit too preoccupied with the design then with the writing.

Plus I missed my comments.

I was talking to a friend today who said that they check in on my blog a lot and it had become almost a book to them. And if maybe this is the closest to a book that I’m ever going to get, I never wanted my book to be flashy or showoff. I always wanted my book to be one of those ones that had a really boring cover, so that no one really looked at it, but when someone finally did, they found the best treasure inside. I wanted it to be an example of “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”

So, this is my book. This is my work in progress, just like me, just like my life. Everything on this earth is a work in progress, I just have to start working on this a bit more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
It's me Tracey....love it....you are really talented girl...keep up the great work. I like this style of blog better than the other one. I look forward to reading everyday what your life is like there in New Brunswick. Makes me curious.....and makes me miss you all so very much!

Adolphus said...

This won't actually have success, I think so.
san antonio riverwalk | pictures of flowers | misoprostol side effects