Friday, December 10

Fate

Something i like to believe is fate. I love the feeling that everything happens for a reason. I love knowing that even though it seems like nothing's going good, that in the end it will all make sense because it's how fate had it planned.

"Open up my eager eyes, cus i'm Mr. Brightside." (Mr. Brightside, by the Killers) Maybe we should all try and be "Mr. Brightside" a bit more often. I try and think that no matter what has just happened, it happened for a reason.

Mat and me happened for a reason. I'm glad we did too, taught me some things i guess. Sometimes i think i know so damn much, but then something happens to show me that I'm more dense then i thought, and that i have so much more to learn and experience. Becoming an adult will not happen when we are eighteen, it will happen when we've experienced everything we need to.

I want to experience more. I want to learn more, and go more places meet more people and do more things. I'm so young, yet i sometime's feel like life is going by so damn fast, when really, there's so much more time.

More time. I know i have so much of it, but I'm always asking for more. We all are, and we have to quit sometimes. We have to stop our damn procrastinating and realise that maybe we won't get anymore time. Maybe our time will be cut short. Have you done everything you wanted to?

Fate is something i beleive in. It is a questionable belief like santa or aliens, but none the less. I like being able to blame things on fate, or have hope that fate will make things better. No matter what, i think it all has happened for a reason, made me a better person, or it will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katelyn...its Julia i love this post soo much! its soo happy! it really made me think everything would be ok..thanks for helping me realize that!(L) bff-j

k. said...

no problem sweetie!:) im glad i made you think, that's my main objective in writting.