Wednesday, December 15

Never To Trust A Boy

I'm so confused by you. You make it all seem so simple. So "uncomplex".It's so much more complex, I'm so much more complex, then you know.

But do you know me anymore? I thought i knew you, but maybe I don't. I'm so damn confused by everything, I just wanna swear off boys for life.

Dylan told me that saying, "I've learned never to trust a boy with my heart again." was too strong of a sentence. What else am I supposed to say? You hurt me, but I still love you? Not going to happen.

I thought I loved you. I saw you through shaded glasses. I can truly see you for what you are now. And I want you to know, I'm never going to be as spiteful as you.

Going to the cab alone is a good choice. I don't need a boyfriend 24/7. Natalie said she thinks I'm the kind of person who needs a boyfriend, so I'll stay with them just to have one. But it's been a week and a half, and I'm lonely, yes. But I'm doing just fine. And I will do just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree with u 100% kat...nd i'd rathher go to the caberet solo too. =)

--maria