Tuesday, December 14

Memorial Game, Finale

My throat still hurts, but that game was amazing. And yes, I am aware that we lost, but the game was still good. That's not the point. I had a great time. It was just so awsome and uplifting, parading down from my school, in the dark, with our faces, and in some cases bodies, painted. It was so energizing to sit in those bleachers and cheer on our saints. We played a good game, we were good sports. We cheered right along with you when you won. We showed maturity.

Twice i saw a hound fall to the ground, and a saint try to help them up though, and twice the saints were refused. Is it that bad to be seen with the oppisite side? I know, I know, that's right. We're the "fools" right? You guys sat there, looking right cool, while we made fools of ourselves. I just don't get it, how is cheering for soemthing that you belong to a crime? How is showing some enthousiasm embarrasing? It doesn't make sense to me.

And Dylan, how dare you say to me that, "You can't be seen with me because I'm a saint."?!?!! That's BULL and you know it. It never stopped you before, but right. That's the way it is.

I don't care if we lost. We obviously didn't go there hoping to take home a medal. I know it was a game, it was a good one too. We went to cheer on our players. I'm sick and tired of people making fun of saints for being enthousiastic and showing some damn school spirit. I'm so proud to come from a school where people are so damn nice and funny and great to be around.

That was the best basketball game I have ever gone to. It was a game, we lost. So? There will be more, and I will be there cheering on the saints, win or loose. i can't even imagine EVER sitting on the other bench now, I can't imagine, "transfering to be on the winning side." It doesn't matter to me, I've never been on the winning side, especially if they were sore winners. I can't ever imagine joining in on the "saint's suck!" cheers. I can leave the saints, but the saints won't leave me, and that's how it is.

Me and Tom are in the cafeteria after the game and i sit down and say, "So, they have a better cheerleading team, a better basketball team, so what?" And Tom stands up and goes, "BUT WE'VE GOT SPIRIT HUN!" damn straight. We always will. We are the saints, couldn't be prouder. and if you can't hear us (which i doubt) we'll shout a little louder.

And, now i just can't wait for next year's game, we'll be hosting that. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey its dylan. i was only jokin kat!!! gezz. i'd never be embarassed to be seem with you! we had gorup sleeps, they makes special bonds. lol

Emil said...

breast augmentation before and after

weight conversion

real estate Florida

toronto contractors

fall fashion 2011

fake nails

hotels downtown vancouver

Ottawa apartments

potato salad recipe