Monday, December 13

Memorial Game

Today has been great, really uneventful, yet great. I don't even know what has happened today, just it was a good day in general.

Plans for me and Jessy's party are going smoothly, we have a live band to play, even though now they think we're groupies. We have the word spread around pretty good too. Hopefully, it will have a good turnout, but you can never tell.

Oh by the way Mike, i think you may have lost our little bet...ahahah. You said i would get asked, but it doesn't count if i ask someone, and i did, so no one will ask me now, and so you loose! hee hee I'm smooth. So yeh...

Cab night's going to be a blast if all of our plans work out, I'm pretty pumped for a lot of things that are coming up. Today was a six period day with a pep-rally pumping us up for the Memorial Game tonight. Saint Mac's vs. Saint John High, and i can place a bet on who's gonna win, but I'll tell you if I'm right after the game. I'm so excited, me Tori and Jessy are going to Jessy's house after school, then parading down with all the other Saint-Mac'sian's to SJHS. Then we're all gonna wear our red and white, and have our thunder sticks and our face paint, lol. Mike and Levi said to me last night, "Our school has school spirit, but your school's is just unneccisary, don't you ever feel embarrased?" No! No, i don't! How could you feel embarrased when you are part of a group of people that are so proud of where they're from and what they stand for, or when you come from a school that is just so"*great*? Maybe you guys should be the ones embarrased...

Ok, Joe and Chris wanted me to mention them in this post, lol. ok, Well Chris is definately the HOTTEST guy I've ever met in my life, but Joe is hotter. Can't wait to see him when he grows up to look just like his sister, or when Chris starts to get red hair like his fire crotch bro.

Anyhow, I'm out. I'm in tech and it's a free period, so I want to enjoy it by playing some games:) I'm so awesome.

See you at the game, if you're cool that is...

No comments: