Wednesday, November 17

Woohoo! Honours!

Yes, That's right. Katelyn Andrews has acheived HONOURS! woopee! (Although it was only by 0.6% but you know...) Anyhow yes!

Well today we got out home reports. I'm a little bit worried that my mom might flip a bit for my 63% in science, but seeing as my science teacher isn't the best at teaching I don't think she'll mind much.

These are my marks as follows;

Eng Language Arts 9a Little, J. 73.00%
FI Mathematics 9a Nadeau, D. 80.00%
FI Sceince 9a Garey, M. 63.00%
FI Social Studies 9a Vaughan, T. 72.00%
Phys Ed/Technology Stanton, C. 90.00%

Yes, so all in all i have honours for my first term. Well, so far.

Right now I'm in technology and i HATE to inform you that I am typing my entry here today because my AWFUL-PEICE OF POOP computer won't work again! So it's in for repairs and in the meantime I will write my entries from here in tech class because if i don't there won't be any entries from me. boohoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kat!!! whats up? i miss you i havent seen you for like ever! we gotta hang out soon lol..are you coming to our dance on the 26th? you definelty should! yeah congratulations on your marks! lol and i will defiently go to your musical thing i gotta go tho so ill ttyl (L)!!
Stephanie!

Jerome said...

Thanks so much for the article, pretty useful data.
Franklin Square homes