Wednesday, November 17

Get Your Bob-The-Builder On!!!

O.k, I know by now you all know that my school is just plain crazy. We do retarded things, have retarded people and sometimes I wonder who even thinks up of these things!

If you scroll back on my blogg for a while you will find and entry called, "Get your pink on." That was for our run-for-the-cure day in which everyone, and i mean everyone got dressed up in pink to show that they were supportive. At least thjat's what it was supposed to be like, but our school takes everything waaayyy out of control. Guys came to school in pink skirts, wigs and dresses. People were wearing pretty much every damn pink thing that they could find in thier house.

And now tomorrow we're having "Celebrating Construction Day" (I swear our school will use any excuse to dress-up and have a fun day.) To celebrate our renovations that are taking plcae on our school. So, our theme is Bob The Builder. We've had to endure "Mambo #5" about three times today blasted on the intercom, but a Bob the Builder version, so that all the words were about "construction." Then Mike's voice would come on and encourage us to come to school tomorrow dressed up like construction workers. And I KNOW everyone is going to go waaay out on that one.

We're having an assembly too and something about eating bob the builder alphaghetti and bob the builder buns or something. I know it will be a good time. So we'll end up not really doing anything tomorrow. (I hope.)

Our damn six period days tend to make the days drag by and take forever to get over with. That's what today was...

But woohoo! It's done! It's 3:30 on the dot now! So i have to go. Ill ttyl in a few days when i get my comp back.

No comments: