Tuesday, November 16

I Don't Have Hotmail, So Damn It! This Is Going To Have To Work!!

Well everybody. I hope this font is more pleasing to your eyes.

O.k. so today i come home from school as usual (well actually a bit late because i had musical, but i'll get to that later.) And i come in, turn on my for-now shit-ass peice of junk computer and sign onto my blogg.

Wopee! I think, five new comments on my latest entry. My first entry I've actually wrote about like with "thought" and "topic" lately. Lately though my mind has been as jumbled as my writting so i apologise. Anyhow! I come onto my comments page and WOAH! I have one from my childhood friend Johny! I haven't talked to this kid in AGES! And he gave me his email and everything to write to him, so I'm thinking, wow! I'm going to get right on that and right him a right nice email! Then my mind clicks in and i think, "Damn, if only my MOTHER FUCKING EMAIL WOULD WORK!" So then i think, well maybe I'll just talk to him on msn. "IF ONLY MY ASS-WIPE OF A COMPUTER WOULD DOWN-LOAD MSN!" So for now i have to settle with hoping that he will re-visit my blogg so i can cominucate with him on here until better arrangements.

Then i saw a comment from a Dylan and had no idea who it was at first, but then when i read the next one i knew it was my friend DYLAN! woohoo! Dylan, don't bother making a blogg anyways! lol, leaving comments like that is fine. You know what? Just today in Musical i was thinking to myself, (As your brother yelled out, "Mr. Kiln, since we have rehearsal on my birthday, can we have cake?") I miss dylan:( So since you now know about my "delemma" with the computer and all you can just talk to me on here. :)

By the way, you better be coming to my damn musical! (See I say "i" when I have barely a role, but you know.) But your brother's in it, so you'd be coming anyways, but you have to come just to cheer for me!!! ok?

Anyhow speaking of musical... that's where i was until five. That's where i'm going to be like every second day till like six thirty and every sunday too! Holy Moly! But this musical is going to be sooo awesome! We haven't even really started it yet, but i just know!

For those of you in the "area" Aida (the Saint Malachy's Production.) Will be put on:

Thursday, February 24th starting at 8 o'clock.
Friday, February 25th starting at 8 o'clock.
Saterday, February 26th starting at 2 o'clock.
Saterday, February 26th starting at 8 o'clock.

(Mark your calender.) It will be in the Saint Mac's Auditorium, tickets ten or fifteen i think.

Anyhow people, this isn't a very "organized thought" blogg either. But I'm out, I'm tired, and i have some "singing" to do! (hahaha)

p.s. Thanks Dylan! I will keep up the "good writting."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes its my the great D. uh.. i don't mean to complain but that one is pretty hard on the eyes as well. and i hope you do keep up the good writing.

-Dylan