Tuesday, November 16

WOAH...Trippy.

O.k, if you check onto my last blogg entry and look into the comments, you will find that one is written by a "Johny." That is TOOO weird!!!

Holy SHIT! Johny!! O.k, before i go through the whole, "explain who Johny is and how we know each other thing," I have some things to say to him!

OH MY GOD! i haven't talked to you in sooooo long!!!! It's ridiculous!!! I want to email you sooo bad! But my msn and hotmail BOTH won't work!! (convenient eh?) Well anyhow the only thing that WILL work on my computer right now is my blogg. So for the time being until i get my virus fixed we can talk through comments on here. I hope you decided to come back onto this site!! O.k, well leave me a comment, and i'll set up a blogg where we can talk, o.k?

Wow! That made my day! O.k. well Johny and me have known each other since we were like two and my family moved to Vancouver. We got the house right next to his and me and him were like "TIGHT" lol. We grew up together, like his mom and my mom were right close and his dad and my dad were friends and his brother and my sister, and it was just crazy! Well anyhow, long story short, my family packed up and moved away to Armstrong and we never saw each other again. Or barely even talked! But, ah, the advances of technology!! hee hee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kate - wow, what a site! It is cool! My mom actually found it.
So, how the hell are you? Did your mom tell you that we sent you pictures over email. We gave her our msn too!
Any plans on coming back to Vancouver? What grade are you in now? 9? I am in grade 8...school sucks. Any skateboarders out your way?
Talk to you soon,
Johnny