Monday, October 11

Pages of my Diary.

..........I thought that this birthday was going to be so much better then last year because this year i have, "Friends" but i did last year too. We might not have been popular but a friend is someone who wants to spend time with you on your birthday. Just be around you and make sure you have the best day possible.
I guess we'll see if i have any friends today. I'm not calling anyone. They can call me.
Well i guess i'll have to make due with fourteen then..........

..........Today i realized something that was worth the time it took to realize. Things aren't always going to stay the same with us. We can wish, we can try, but we're all changing. I realized that if things could change so much this past year without me even noticing, without me even being able to see that the year is flying past then how are they ever going to stay the same in high school? That's right. They're not. So why am i decided by where everyone else is going? When have i ever wanted to do what everyone else is doing? Have i too changed this year?
I know i thought i would never change, but i did. I don't know if i like me or the person i've become.
"Love makes all things bearable." "A lost love is a soul lost forever."
Do i have any soul left???
I feel lost. Days drag by. I wander about looking for someone to love me. But loves hard to find in grade eight. Even when you're fourteen.

No comments: