Saturday, October 9

My Boring Day...And Entry.

So i was going back through some of my more recent posts and noticed that i've been mostly writting lately about boring things that have no real attachment to my life. Someone once said (regarding my blogg) "you say everything so true and down to earth and it makes people think."

Well, i doubt that people have been doing a lot of thinking with my latest posts, so i will try again.
(But first I will tell you about my day.)

Today has been uneventful except for the fact of going shopping. That makes everything a lot better from PMS to a bit of a "headache". I finally got this awesome coat in Pseudio that i've been eyeing for ages. I bet anything though that by about next week i will already have something on the white part. Isn't that just the way life always is?

The main event of my uneventful trip to the mall (which by the way i went to accompanied by my mom and sister because i am cool.) was running into my grandmother Gogan, my mother's real mother. We were walking and talking, nonchalantly, when i happened to look behind us and see her. I said to my mom that she was there and so mom marched right over to her and started talking. I think things like that make my mom the better person seeing all that her mother has done to her. Like putting her up for adoption and into a foster home so that she could be abused as a child or ignoring her completely all these years, never calling, never aknowledging her.

After a few mintues of hello's Nan asked mom how long we were at the mall for. Mom said quite a bit longer cus she wasn't finished shopping yet and so nan asked if she could take me and liss for a half an hour and then bring us back to meet mom there. Well no, she more like told my mom that.

I felt kind of awkward about that seeing as this lady never even sort of noticed that we exist, and i didn't want my mom to be all by herself walking around. She's very dependant on me. But then i thought, hey maybe i can work this to my advantage and use the old bat for something.

So...i went with her and casually mentioned this sweater i wanted in American Eagle, and before long i had her in there and i was trying on sizes. (I ended up getting it too.)

And when we were all done we went back to that spot again to meet up with mom, i noticed right away that something wasn't right. Nan showed mom what she had bought us and then said that she had to leave. Before she left she made sure to add, "And don't think about wearing thier clothes Mary..." I think that was meant in a joking way but even i thought it was rude.

I sat down beside mom and said with my kind part of my heart, "Well wasn't that nice?"