Friday, October 8

My Rebirth. Hee hee that sounds churchy!!

Well today in sceince i decided that when i'm older and of course CRAZY rich I'm going to be a plastice surgeon and recreate myself.
But this will not be any ORDINARY recreation. Oh no. I will be cloning certain bodyparts of certain people and permanently attaching them to myself.
My List:
1. I will remove my nose and attach R.Z.'s because it is cute and bunny like.
2. I will clinically remove ALL my hair and attach all of J's strand by strand. (I love the oclor and the length and everything about it!)
3. I will chop of my middle area and attach B's because it is flat and tanned and PERFECT!
4. I will stretch out my legs. so i will be taller.
5. i will change my eyes to brown and make them bigger.
(My list could go on and on but i'm going to end it now.)
Anyhow if you haven't noticed i'm not happy with myslef. But i guess no one is. But some people are just soo perfect!!!! it's not fair!!! was god on a break when he was supposed to be making me?!?!?!?

No comments: