Friday, September 24

Some People...

Some people seem to get enjoyment from my every day shit of a life. They enjoy laughing at my teenage angst and thinking to themselves, "I'm so glad that's over with!" I've had a request to write some more, and even though i don't really want to i will continue to write about the things that are taking place, so that everyone can se what's going on in my fucked up mind.
Well today is the last day of the third week, and things today were not any better, or worse, then all the other days. Nothing exciting in the leats happened, except for my cousin Jess deciding that it would be funny to come to our first afternoon class, (science) high. That was pretty funny, even though sometimes i'm just a bit ashamed to admit that we're related. Just a bit.
Today our science teacher, Mr. Garey, told us all that we would be going on a feildtrip to the Saint John Museum. Oh fun of all fun! The SAINT JOHN museum. What the hell are we going to look at? A whale exhibit that's been there for ages? or some rocks?! what are we going to learn?! and i mean come on, a FEILDTRIP?! how old do they think we are? This is grade nine, not grade two. I am waaaaay too cool for this :) So i'm going to make it fun. Maybe Jessy can help me out.
I think some of my classmated have reverted to thier primative natures again. Remember when in like kindergarten it was cool and funny to hit girls? Well some guys in my gym class Kyle, Chris, Paul and Tom, have deicded that it's wickedly funny to throw things at my head. And even when they're not aiming there, i've been ending up getting hit anyhow. I swear i think some mad psychologist who's starving and needs some money has implanted a ball-magnet in my head while i was sleeping so he can make money off me when i come to him to see why everyone throws balls at me. Today by some IDIOT (Chris) I even got a nerd package thrown at me. Only nerds throw them!:P I know it's all in fun and stuff, and i wouldn't mind if these were MY guys that I've known for ever, but then again MY guys would never do that and these guys don't even know me and they throw stuff at me!
Wanna know a VERY embarrasing moment that happened to me this week? Well it goes like this, my class had been at the STV campus for science lab the class right after lunch and afterwards our next class was gym at STM campus so we had to take shuttle buses over to the other school. (This is on Tuesday, i think) We had had our first dance the Friday before and things had got a little crazy. I still don't remember most of the guys i danced with, but all these ones have just been randomly coming up to me and saying that i danced with them at the dance. This so happened to happen again now, as about a hundred of us were all waitting outside STV for the buses. These amazingly good looking guys called my name, so i looked over and they were motioning me to come over and talk to them. When i did we were just talking about how i had been dancing with them at the dance too and they were syaing that i was right the good dancer and right hot and everything.
Then i felt it. There was this strange movement coming from the back of my sweater. It tickled, and then stopped. When it happened i kinda made a weird twitch to try and scratch at whatever it was and the kind of looked at me a little funny, then just continued talking. After a while i felt it again, but it was sharper this time. I went, "Guy's i think there's soemthing in my shirt." But they just kept talking.

Then i felt it again! This time it kind of hurt though, so i stuck my arm down the back of my sweater and started feeling around to see what was down there. Then i felt a really sharp pain! I started screaming and jumping around and i dropped all of my books and started pulling at my sweater to try and get out whatever was stinging me. Everyone went dead-silent and watched as i ran around screaming. Then i had to have my cousin Jess who's NOT afraid of bugs come and reach down my shirt and get it out.

Just in time the shuttle buses pulled up and i raced to get onto one of them. People were like moving out of my way and stuff. I just sat there rubbing the place on my back where i'd got bit.

When we got back to STM our next class was gym and it was a mixed class with grade twelvers. As soon as i got in there abut half of them started looking at me funny and laughing, The same guys that i had been talking to outside of STV were in my gym class!!! and now they wouldn't even look at me, let alone talk to me...

High school, with me, is a love and hate relationship. Some times i love it but then other times i hate everythng abouot it. It sometimes seems like it will never get better. And it doesnt matter cus we're all just another face in the halls.

2 comments:

vincent said...

hahahahaa! I can just imagine you running around screaming and flailing your arms wildly! Who cares about the punk ass pretty boys. As you know, reputation is everything in high school and they can't be seen with crazy screaming flailing girl. Once again, fuch high school.

k. said...

Yeh FUCK HIGH SCHOOL! atht's the spirit! and i can tell everyone this now...you don't wanna be seen with me? don't wanna be my friend?! then DONT! it's no loss to me! i could care less!!!
FUCK MOTHER FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL!!!
im going to go take some valium.