Monday, September 20

I Like to Put Dots In My Titles............

So I've been hearing from a lot of people lately that they've been reading my blogg quite a bit. I never knew it was that interesting. They've been getting onto it by going through my profile...why are people even looking there anyways? I'm boring as sin!!! i have NOTHING special or interesting about me...excpet this blogg on which i ramble on repeatedly... Lately i've been finding myself with a bit of a writter's block...So now i'm just going to ramble about school...I'm not going to use people's names though....found out the hard way that's not a good idea.

Well today marks the beginning of the third week of high school. Things couldn't be any starnger.I never imagined what it would be like to not be with my Pes People after all that time, and EFFORT i put into them...lol. Today in gmy class i noticed it. There's just somethign terribly WRONG with things as they are.

For one my cousin Jessy is in my class. Talk about weird.... We've always just been FAMILY, never classmates. It's kinda comforting...well at least at first....to know that she was there...in the class....but now it's strange... People don't believe that we're related or anything. I wouldn't either... we don't look a THING alike. We don't act alike, or think alike, or like the same things or people. Sometime's it's like an ongoing contest too...We've alwasy dont this. One ALWAYS has to be better then the other. One always has to have a better bf or a better joke, or be better at being funny, or telling of the teacher, or making friends. We always try to outdo each other.

For another there isn't ONE pes'r in my class. I had to make all new friends pretty much because when i transferred into this class the only people i knew where Jessy and Tom. There are about sixteen saint rose people in my class. Not that i have anything agaisnt any of them, I've just barely ever talked to anyone from saint rose before. but now that i have they're all right nice....just different...

For another my teachers are weird....i still get lost....i only know where one bathroom is....i've never yet even gone to the cafeteria for lunch before....and the principal wears funny clothes....

Saint Mac's is a crack up....the dances are crazy...both good and bad. cops pratrolling the whole thing...drunks everywhere u turn...puke in the garbadge cans....old pervy grade twelvers coming up and trying to dirty dance with me Milah and Cailin.....(ugh AW!)

But the wierdest part of all is how easy it was to be here...Apart from everything i knew....huh...i was the one who said i wanted change.

change i got.

2 comments:

vincent said...

Duh huh huh... I thought your title said "titties"...huh huh...

Ah, the angsty tribulations of high school life. Trust me, kiddo, 5 years from now nobody's going to give a shit. Fuck high school.

vincent said...

Write some more stuff! I demand to be entertained!