Saturday, September 10

an apple a day will get you an a

Well, if you're a total suck up.

Today was my first day back at Saint Macs, and woaaahhh. I swear, it was like Extreme Home Makeover came in an pimped our school. Seriously, the expansion is amazing. If you haven't seen it yet, make sure to get in there!

I had the most amazing day too. I can't remember why I was even the tiniest bit nervous anymore... Once I got back there and into the school it felt as if I hadn't even left for the summer. Like summer had never even happened... Well, except for the fact that it did.

My new homeroom teacher turned out to be my last year's Music teacher, who I couldn't stand then, and still can't now. For some weird reason, this year they have him teaching English... Which makes no sense at all so I might try transferring English classes.

Second period is Math with Mme. Pelletier. (A different one then the one I had in grade seven and totally and completely hated.) She seems alright I guess. Besides the fact that she has the desks set up in the most retarded way, with a huge empty space in the middle even though the class is packed to the max and seeing as it is a Math class, she needs the boards more then the middle of the class. So it's all cramped and stuffy and annoying and makes me frustrated because no matter which way I looked I couldn't quite see the board right.

Third period is Gym/Health with Mr King, which actually turned out to be quite the cool class seeing as he's a complete riot. Also, for the Health part of the class, he said if we continued to be a good class like we'd been today and cooperative then he would simply email all of our notes to us instead of making us copy them out. Which is an amazing idea if you ask me!

After Lunch, my fourth period is Social Studies with M. Dauphinee, (Some new teacher). I don't think I got onto his good side already though... Tori and I decided we would use his holepunch to put key-chain holes into our bus passes, and he wasn't even there to ask so we didn't think it was a big deal. But then he came in and started flipping out saying how we have to ask to use his equipment and all that jazz. And then he moved us all so we sit alphabetically. (Grr!) And me and Emilee were sitting there like whispering about something and he came over to our side of the class so we instantly changed into French and I didn't think he had heard but He's like "Talk French in this class, or get out." So I suppose we'll have to see how the relationship improves with dear M. Dauphinee and moi...

Last period of the day I have Visual Arts in one of the nice new Art rooms with Miss Crawford. That's probably going to end up being my favorite class. We're going to do pottery this year because with the expansion, the Art rooms got a new Klin room and pottery wheels and all that. She seems really new and like a fresh face (She only came to STM this year.) so I'm kind of excited to see what Art turns into this year.

I'm pretty determined to get things right this year. I want to see if I can do it all. Classes, extra curriculars, social life, plus maintain good grades for the year. (<-Probably going to be the hardest part.) I think if I keep my mind focused I can do it, actually no, I know I can do it. But then again, seems I'm the one who always has trouble focusing her mind.
Anyhow.

Hope you all had just as great of a first day as I did!

x0x

1 comment:

Kristian said...

Gosh, there is a great deal of worthwhile material above!
online games | online games | free online games | download game | full version download