Wednesday, June 15

Gone, Going. Gone, Everything's Gone, Give A Damn.

Well, the school year is over, and I have never been happier about anything. I mean, don't get me wrong, I had a blast this year. I met new people (both good and bad) and I truly enjoyed my first year of high school. But I really think that all year long all anyone is really looking forward to is summer.

I've started a new
project
where I'm going to be writing a short story during my spare time this summer. You can also find the link above the tagboard I think on the right hand side.

And... If things work out as planned, maybe this blog won't be the only place you'll be seeing my writing from now on... But I'm not going to say anything further so as not to jinx it!

Wish me luck on my endeavors anyhow.

And the best of luck to all of you this summer in whatever you do! I'll have a lot more time on my hands now, so expect more posts, haha. I was starting to get quite lazy there eh?

No comments: