Saturday, January 8

WTF?!

Ok, something fishy is going on. For one, I came online and had two new emails, both comments on my blog from becca and joe but neither actually showed up on my blog. And two, the post that I had tried to write and didn't work was suddenly there even though I made it last night, AND there was another one exactly like it except something was different with the ending. Now neither of my comments from those people are there, and GOD I have no idea whats going on.

I just got back from seeing the movie "White Noise". I give it three thumbs up. It has me all freaked out. I came home and the house was deserted with only a note from mom tacked to the wall saying:

Katie,
Gone out with Carl to a party. Lissa went to my friend Linda's house for the night. I'll call ya. Love mom.

This left me thinking. 1) I'm home alone now, and terrified! 2) who the HELL is carl!? and 3) Omg omg omg, there better not be anything freaky going on at 2:30!!

I'm seriuosly freaked out of my MIND. Then I come online to find all this crap. And that leaves me thinking again, WTF!? Ok, Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but the C.I.A. is taking this too far. I mean making my mom and sister leave? Hacking into my blog so now that can force me to write about how much I LOVE Bush or something?! This is ridiculous.

I'm scared.

No comments: