Monday, December 27

The Update on Fate

I realized last night that you don’t usually realize *fate* until after something’s happened. You don’t know when *fate* is playing its role during something, but in Hein-Sight you can tell. I can tell, it just takes some major thinking to figure it out.

Was it *fate* that I got left home alone? Or *fate* that A told me to, “Go out and have a good time!”? *Fate* that I was online all night? A single thing so simple as calling someone on the phone can be intercepted by *fate*. What if you had have called five minutes earlier, and someone had been on the phone? Maybe you wouldn’t have tried back. That might have changed everything.

Every action has so many other reactions that branch off of it. Every movement makes a ripple. Everything that’s meant to be will happen. You just need to take some time and put your trust in the *fate* of it all, and then look back on everything and think.

What if I hadn’t have got up early? What if I answered that phone call? What if I didn’t get grounded? What if I went to the dance? What if there wasn’t a snowstorm? What if I hadn’t have met him?

The *fate* of it all is usually self explanitory. But I thought I had trust in it before? Not even half of what it is now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if Tori George hadn't been born, what would the world do? hahaha I'm pretty sure I know the true meaning to it...or maybe I don't, maybe knowing it is my fate, (gasp!) jk jk nice entry, I love it!
-Tori

Anonymous said...

um whats with the copyright?...