Thursday, December 9

Tech Class

Our tech class today was a "free-period" because something wasn't working with the files or gosh, i don't know. So I've decided to spend the rest of my afternoon typing on this.

Today was a 6-period day because of religion and they made us miss our fourth period class for an assembly about harrasment. It actually wasn't that bad, i mean it started out like all other "informational" assemblies, but it wasn't that bad after that. We watched a movie about some tuogh ass guy and some prissy chick who thought they were right the shit at thier schools. Then it was called "flipped" because they hadto be dressed up as dorks in really nerdy clothes then they had to go to this new school for the day where everyone had been told to be really really mean and rude to them. Then they were told that there had been a shooting at thier school, and that the person shooting had been like wnating to shoot them or something because they had harrassed them. (It was all fake, but they had no idea.)

I guess it really made them think. I think it would make anyone think if they had to flip lives with someone. Put in someone else's place that they would never have expected to be in. I know that sometime's we just get so caught up with what the crowd's doing that it's easy to just go along with it, but truly, when it's you in the "dork" place, don't you wish people would stand up for you? I think we need to be doing a lot more standing up for others then thinking about it. I think we need to take a lot more action.

Before we watched the movie, an award was awarded to this girl for doing some "inspirational" art about bullying. When she went up to accept it, i noticed that it was "cigar" that girl who went to our school when we were in grade seven. We couldn't understand her name, or really much of what she said, and i remember people just calling her the packie.

Then i heard Brent from behind me. He leans over and was like, "Hey that's that girl! I think i tripped her in the halls once..." I felt really bad, but she looked really happy to be awarded that, so i thought on the brightside, like I've promised to start doing. "Well, if we hadn't have bullied her, she wouldn't have won the prize, we "inspired" her." '

Ah, thinking on the bright side. It's a tad hard at times, but im trying. Im trying to be a better person, i really am. At least i can say I'm trying though.

Today Chris walked around for almost all lunch and most of the afternoon with a red balloon stuck to his head. I couldn't even look at him without bursting into laughter. Something about that kid, god it's like he just doesn't even care. That's a good thing though too, he makes everyone laugh.

Tori wants me to tell everyone that she "loves all my readers" and that she's crazy? :s I thought i'd just put that in though just for the hell of it. Kyle and Tom and Paul are beside me playing some game online. people behind me are playing "match that beard" or something. God my class is weird, but i wouldn't trade them for anything. I'm really truly happy at STM.

God, Chris just asked Kyle to put tape on his eyebrow, then rip it off, and he did. I bet these guys would do anything if you dared/asked them too. I'm really bored now, and i'm just rambling on. Now Kyle's trying to "wax" Tom's arm with the tape. I'm just gonna stay over here now.... :S Do my blog.

Anyhow, i had a lot of fun yesterday. My mom came home and ended up fixing the tree again, lol. It was a good try though. And it was great to see everyone. Melissa told me NEVER to invite Trevor over again, cus she "hates" him. I thought it was pretty funny when he kept thinking her name was Sarah.

Anyhow, now i'm just rambling. The point of this entry was...................well, no it didn't have a point. I'm just one screwed up bored lame ass kid.

And you know you love me.


No comments: