Wednesday, December 8

I'm Doing *Great*

And so begins a snow day. The first of many more to come i hope.

There's something just so truely *great* about waking up and finding out that you don't have to go to school today. That you don't have to endure math, the longest class, or Mr. Little's boner again in english, or maybe you find that it's *great* just to completely not have to go at all...

I think snow days are *great* because they give me some time to think things over. They give me some solitude, unlike weekends, because my mom isn't home, and unlike school because it's not so chaotic.

I think deep-down, even though it was cold and we didn't hang out for very long, that i needed last night. I think i needed to get out of my house, and remember what it's like. (cold!)

I've come to a realization. Things are only as *great* as you make them. So I'm not going to waste my year making it terrible. If I'm in control of things, I'm going to make them pretty damn *great*. I'm going to try my hardest to be a bit more optimistic about things. Look on the brighter side, stop listening to such sad music!

I know it wasn't a waste of time. It taught me a lesson. Good things come and go, but the *great* things will always be there.

No comments: