Friday, December 17

Love...

It’s so crazy that love is all around us, yet only few of us get the chance to experience it. And I don’t mean like *kiss-and-hold-hands* love, I mean like –full-blown, can’t live without each other, think about each other everytime a slow song comes on, can’t make it a day without talking to each other, can’t keep your eyes/hands off each other, can’t get each other out of your head- kind of love. I thought I was experiencing it a few times actually, I think we all thought that at one time, but I’m not so sure anymore.

There’s this girl and this guy in my class, and I truly wish I could have a relationship like theirs. It’s very complex, and I don’t even think I understand it, But I think I have a main idea.

They LOVE each other. It’s so damn obvious. They love each other through fights, and through break-ups and through everything. They’re broken up right now, yet they went to Cabaret together, and they sit together in every class, and walk together in the halls. They’re one of those couples that even when they are broken up, you know just not to mess with what the have, not to interfere. Even if they weren’t going out, no guy would seriously think about going out with the girl, because she’s his girlfriend, going out or not. I can see them getting married. Maybe…I won’t take it that far, but I wish I had what they had.

Actually no, I wish I had something. I wish I had a boyfriend who was my age, went to my school or at least was conviently close by, liked things I liked, hung out with people I hung out with and wanted to be with me all the time. And who loved me. Not *obsessed* kind of love, but when I looked into their eyes, I saw my eyes and inside my eyes would be a relfection of them staring into my eyes.

*I*JUST*WANT*A*BOYFRIEND* A romance, a love of any kind. I really just want to be swept off my feet when I’m least expecting it. I want a guy to randomly show up at my door with flowers. (Haha, wishful thinking) I want him to say I love you when he *means* it. I want him to want to show me off and take me places and introduce me to his family.

I wish so much that I was like one of those ‘romantic comedies’. (See The Man’s blog,
www.everyonegetsanopinion.blogspot.com ) I know he says they’re cheesy, but everything works out in the end. And fake or not, those people know how to be in love.

I just want someone to love and I want someone to love me in return. And I don’t want to have to settle for a guy just because I want a boyfriend.

If you love someone then just say it, right then, right there, out loud, or else the moment just passes you by...


(My Best Friend’s Wedding. Compliments of Tori.)

No comments: