Saturday, December 11

" Coming out of my cage, And I've been doing just fine. " - emerging from the cage of self-boudaries.-
" Gotta gotta get down, Because i want it all. " - I want everything that's possible to aquire.-
" It started out with a kiss, How did it end up like this? " - That one kiss that changes everything.-
" It was only a kiss, It was only a kiss. " - It was, but it changed so much.-
" Jealousy " - Am I that jealous?-
" Turning saints into the sea, Turning through sick lulibies " - Lulibies of sweet sorrow.-
" Choking on your alibis. " - Who are my alibis anymore?-
" But that's just the price i pay, destiny is calling me. " - I believe in fate, so why not destiny?-
" open up my eager eyes, 'cus I'm Mr. Brightside. " - My eyes are eager, But am i bright?-
I've listened to this song on constant-play for the past three days, yet no matter how much i think it applies to what's going on, i don't think there will EVER be a song that can describe that feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn Katelyn u got that song stuck in my head-mike