Tuesday, November 23

Theme Songs...

I know i have a theme song. I just haven't found it yet. I've been searching forever for one song that would just, "fit" you know? One song that would describe my whole life, my whole day, maybe my whole existence.

Today i was sitting in science and i said to Tom, If i had a theme song, what would it be?" He looked at me thoughtfully, then started sawying and dancing. T says, "I don't know... but I'm dancing to it!" Maybe my theme song is the kind of song that you can't hear and is more like the wind or the birds in the trees. Maybe my theme song is life itself, the music of the earth, the running of the water, the twinkling of the stars.

Well, im out, im in tech right now. If you have any idea what my theme song is, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i hope to god its not the birds and wind and shit cuz THAT would be one boring song...

Tristram said...

For my part every person may read this.
bhutan tours | canterbury hotel indianapolis | Asbestos Related Cancer