Monday, November 15

Just Some Random Things From Today...

Today I came down the hall to get to my locker before first period, and my cousin Jessy came over to me to show me something on a peice of paper that Gregor had found on the floor. When i opened it i realized that it was a song, written by none other then ... CCM.

(And here it is)

As i lay up on my bed
I begin dreamin
How I it's going to be the day that i am free
Once i settle like a dust up on the table
But then you came along
You help me write this song

(Chorus)
I don't know what day it is
I can't recall the seasons
I don't remember how we got this far
All i know I'm loving you for all the right reasons
My sky, you'll always be my morning star.

Like a tarp bird flying high across the ocean
I was outside, looking in
You made me live again
From the mountains to the prairies
Little babies
Figures fill thier heads
Visions paved in red

(chorus)

From the train in Manchester, England
Lighten fills the sky
As i watched you wave good-bye
from the mountains to the praries
little babies
figures fill thier heads
visions paved in red

(chorus)

well i have more to write, but i don't have time so i will later. when i get home.

No comments: