Monday, November 29

I've decided to help other find their theme songs. Leave a comment and tell me if either of these suit you, or which song you think is yours.
" Well, I couldn't tell you
Why she felt that way
She felt it everyday
And I couldn't help her
I just watched her make
The same mistakes again
What's wrong,
What's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs
Where she belongs
She wants to go home
But nobody's home
That's where she lies
Broken inside
With no place to go
No place to go
To dry her eyes
Broken inside "
(Nobody's Home, Avril Lavigne.)
What about this one?
" This is the story of a girl,
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world
And while she looked so sad in photographs,
I absolutely love her, When she smiles...
How many days in a year?
She woke up with hope but she only found tears.
And I can be so insincere,
Making her promises never for real
As long as she stands there waiting,
Wearing the holes in the soles of her shoes
How many days disappear?
When you look in the mirror so how do you choose?
Your clothes never wear as well the next day,
And your hair never falls in quite the same way
But you never seem to run out of things to say... "
(Nine Days, Story of a Girl.)
or this one,
" It’s not always rainbows and butterflies
It’s compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door’s always open
You can come anytime you want
I don’t mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved "
(Maroon Five, She will be Loved.)
I like this one,
" It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of our memories, so close to me,
just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending "
(Avril Lavigne, My Happy Ending.)
and one final one,
" But I can tell that you're watching me
And you're probably gonna write what you didn't see
Well I just need a little space to breathe
Can you please respect my privacy
I'm tired of rumors starting
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lying
Saying what they want about me
Why can't they back up off me
Why can't they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is "
(Lindsay Lohan, Rumors.)
I'm pretty sure there's one that would fit most everyone in there. If yours isn't in there, let me know.

4 comments:

vincent said...

I like the last one. I can't believe I chose a song by Lindsy fuckin' Lohan! Gag!

Anonymous said...

Just to comment on "carebear's" um.. comment, yes i have noticed many degrading comments on 'becky's' blogg, but they are all justified(if you know waht that means). i'm sure many people wrote about snow on their bloggs, but to copy almost word for word? I'd rather see someone write their own words and maybe not as high-quality instead of copying from someone. At least then they would be able to be proud that they actually put some thought into their writing. "I did it with a vocabulary that I can use infront of my parents"? Why did you use 'parent friendly language? do they read everything you do over your shoulder? how old are you? six, maybe seven? how about you grow up and act like a civilized human being and be just a little more mature. I must say, a couple of the comments left on 'becky's' blogg were very childish, but that doesn't mean you have to do what everyone else does. Or, is this what you are really like? a six year old in a (insert your age here)'s body? 'Becky' will need to learn that the world isn't a nice place and the sooner she(and you) realise that, the better off this world will be.

k. said...

how would you know if it made me cry or not lindsay?

Anonymous said...

hey kat! i found a site that helps you find your theme song. maybe this will help? Its: http://quizilla.com/users/sothenwefell/quizzes/%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20What's%20Your%20Theme%20Song%3F/