Wednesday, October 6

Yes, That's Right. I Overdosed On Birth Control.

Is that even POSSIBLE?! Seriously, I've got to wonder what Jessy was thinking! i mean i leave school to go home because i felt sick and she tells everyne it's because i took like fifty birth control pills!! which it wasn't!!
I (for a matter of fact) just hadn't eaten in two days!
Come on People! Get ur stories straight!!
I'm ANOREXIC, not an ADDICT.

Meh. If people are going to gossip about me i might as well add some fuel to the fire.
Yes, I'm anorexic and one day i hope to look just like mary kate Olsen. Or Michael Jackson. Whichever comes first.

Isn't that just nice. Making fun of the poor obese chick!!!!
WOULD EVERYONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!?!?!?!

wow. so much rage and .........randomnous. Maybe i need a shrink.

No comments: