Saturday, October 2

School Yearbook

Hey Kat. Wow! It's been crazy but fun. I can't think about how different it would be without you! 6 chicks for life. lylas Jen
Katelyn, I hope you have a really fun summer. Good luck in Saint John High, Maybe i might call you. Todd
Have a great summer Kat! Your pal Tim
Hey kat! Hope your summer kicks ass! u gotta call me! luv ya hunnie! Maria
Hey what's up Kat? Have a super awesome summer! Love Larry Cyah in High School!
Hey Kat! Great times we have had! Have an awesome summer and i'll see you later! love you lots Lindsay
Hey Katelyn. Have fun in High School from Bria.
Hey Katylane! Have a great summer Love Brent.
Hey Katelyn! Talk to Todd. You owe me for them thongs. Have a kick ass summer. see ya in grade nine!!!!!!!!!!! Levi.
Hey Kat. Umm well we didn't talk much but you're cool! Thanks for letting me play with your makeup lol C-you next year. Katie
Have a great summer. enjoy high school. Mr. C.
Yo Katelyn you know you crazy. Don't forget smoking tea bags isn't cool see ya later. Jeff
Hey Katelyn have a good ....AH! the pen is dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dylan
Hey this is Jason have a good summer.
Hay it's Pat. I love you
Hey Katelyn, I'll miss you so much next year! Hope you have an awesome summer + an even greater time in high school. Love ya! Eileen.
Hey Katelyn. We will miss you at PES. have a great summer and have an awesome time in high school! luv yah Kayla.
Hey Katelyn, Always remember "mange ca spandex man!" and "L'equipe de Bonheur." P.S. lucky jason !!&the eraser! Meghan.
Hey Kate, have a great summer we need to hangout. and Mike. It's been a great year being in your class, it was amazing. I'm gonna miss you like crazy next year kid, family reunions! love ya lots! your homie biatch!! Peace lylas. Natalie
Hay Katelyn, Had a sweet time on the "strip" playing spot the bum! I can't beleive me and Tim tied!! Shrek
Hey kat! I'm going to miss you so much! ur awesome! lol have fun in High School and i'll see ya around Milleville! LYLAS Chizzy.
Katelyn, Shred Betty, Snow Queen, for all the trouble that you create your not a bad kid, let the boys go thier own way and don't follow. Good luck next year. Good luck, Good Bye. I will miss your "Art Talents". Mr. Gray.
Hay wat's up see you in the summer K peace Corey.
Hey babe! We've hung out a few times in Milleville...Oh! And that one time in the girl's bathroom but that's about it! You gotta call me sometime Becca.
Hey katelyn! have a kick ass summer! i'm going to miss u lots! have an awesome yr in highschool without us! Jessica.
Hey Katielin Have a good summer man. I'll see you around kid. Peace out Trevor.
Hey Katelyn. We've had some great times since i've met you and we're definately gonna have a lot more next year. Love Jeremy.
Bye Katelyn I'll miss you. James.
Bye Katelyn, have a great summer and a fun time in high school. Hickey
Have fun in high school!!! Greg. Insane in the Ukraine!
Sean. have a good summer. see you in high school
Hey babe This past week has been amazing with you. I hope there will be more to come. Can't wait for sj high. Have a great summer. Love Mike
Bonjour Katelyn. Continue d'etre vrai avec toi-meme at avec les autres. Bonne chance au High School! M. Giroux
Hey kat! sup? nothing? Wow! later! Rob

Sign my yearbook. Leave a comment. Maybe they will cheer me up like these do.






































2 comments:

~J~ said...

Hey Kat--you were right. His blog was worth reading...

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat haha yah thats right you caught me. I'm reading your OLDDDDDDD blogs!!thats just how insane i am!!! well i have deicded to give you a yearbook comment. Even though I've never nor will i ever be in the same school as you.. but thats ok! I love them all. and I'm gona end up looking at my year book now!! too bad i couldn't really figure out the names except for.. mikes, trevors, levi's, lindsays, brittany's, pats and dylans! haha ok well here goes nothing muffin

Hey Kat. Aswesome times with you. Have have at stm and i'm sure we'll be the best of friends soon enough!haha and i have a stange feeling you and mike are going to be together for a long time.. haha well love ya!!-- A.. but really Amy