Wednesday, October 13

DOES ANYONE EVEN READ THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE?!?!?!!

I swear to god. That's all this has become. bullshit, BullShit, BULLSHIT. I'm soooo tired of my bullshit life!!!!!!!! I'm sooo tired of people to aknowledge that I'm RIGHT THERE beside them!!!!! Come on people!!! All i'm asking is that you say hey, smile, nod, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. Can't you see i'm just starving out to be acknowldeged?!?!

Give me a show! seriously i mean if you read this shit and think it's not shit leave ur name! leave a comment! If you thik this isn't just another one of my wastes of time! I'm DYING here. I'm tired of the comments left by anonimouses. I'm tired of there Haters. SHOW ME SOME LOVE.

Wouldn't you want it?

I mean EVERYDAY i'm doing the same thing. I'm talking with the same people. I have the same classes. I come home and i do the same thing again. YOU ARE SO LUCKY, they don't even realise it. Yet i feel so alone. I have no one!! and the friends that i have now i feel like i'm not truely fit in with their crowd either. I'll never have those remeber whens. I used to not have them because i was moving so much but now i don't have them by choice. The one thing right now that would BLOW MY MIND would be just to have someone in my class that i could be like,"Remember when...." to. That would make MY LIFE.

I'm tired of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you are too then show me!!!!!! Or I'm not writting ANYMORE.

If you disagree with the mean rude comments....then SAY SO!!!! nothing would make everything feel better then knowing i have people who don't think i'm "fake" or "unreal". I'm SOOO much more real then you will ever know.

I'm so much more then any one can see. But you'll all see it someday.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

.

Look, i´m a 24 year old dude and i saw your photoblog clicking in the NEXT BLOG buttom on the blogger bar, and when i started to read i didn´t know you were a 14 year old girl, and i´m honest, you write very good!

About life, well, i can say something about mine.

I was very bored with my life and my work, so i decide to change everything in 15 days, i sold my car and i bought a ticket from Brazil to Portugal. Now i´m here living a completely diffrente life i was used to back home. I don´t regret at all, but there are some things that i miss.

My advice to you. Give some chances to new things, but think very hard in the consequences, because everything have consequences!

If you want to talk, my email is marcelohm at gmail dot com!

.

vincent said...

Damn, "marcelo" you're a perv! Stick with hiding in the bushes and staring at little girls on the playground with your pecker in your hand.

As for you, Kat, BREATHE. You're only 14. Things are going to get better. Don't be pissed because you can never hope to attain my level of awesomeness.

Lily said...

Hun dont worry about it really trust me i know what you mean but if you never had a down point then when you had good times you wouldn't notice them and be thankful for them! love life and everything in it love not like love is a word thrown around alot but useing it this way is WAY apropriate! you go girl dont let anything or anyone get you down!

Julius said...

Oh my god, there's a lot of effective material in this post!
phone book online | success definition | is anal sex safe