Tuesday, October 12

About Me.

F.I.R.S.T.S.
First best friend: Jonathan Alvernaz in Teddy Town Preschool at age two.
First car: never had one yet…but I DID have a box once.
First crush: cj something or other in kindergarten. I pulled some girl's hair because she sat by him at story time.
First break-up: grade five on my birthday. I told him to get me something, so I got dumped.
First Self purchased album: spicegirls spiceworld. I remember because I was sooo darn happy!!
First pet: louis the kitten. I remember I stayed up till one in the morning thinking of an appropriate name for him. I was four.
First piercing/tattoo: My ears when I was two. The gun got stuck and they both got torn open.
First credit card: Never, but I had a cardboard one once!!!
First true love: I’ve thought I was in love many times but I never knew love until this moment.
First enemy: Alisha or something in grade two. She made fun of my rainbow striped pants. THEY WERE COOL!!! Baby spice had the same ones!
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Ozzy Osbourne for my whole life. It was my lullibyes every night and my wakeup calls in the morning. It was my first concert.

L.A.S.T.S.
Last cigarette: I had a colt a few weeks ago….does that count?!
Last car ride: Sunday. I was coming back from thanksgiving dinner in Grand Bay with my uncle. Last good cry: Saterday night on the phone with Natalie.
Last book i bought: A time to kill by John Grisham
Last movie seen: Without a Paddle (In theatres) The Girl Next Door (on dvd)
Last beverage drank: Orange juice
Last food consumed: Triple chocolate chip cookies
Last crush: Mat Edgecombe…(I’m still crushing)
Last phone call: Mat Edgecombe
Last time showered: This morning!!!! I’m very clean.
Last CD played: Mixed one with oldies.
Last annoyance: GYM CLASS:@!!!!!
Last disappointment: Thanksgiving.
Last word you said: FUCK!!! (forgot I had a test tomorrow:S)

F.U.T.U.R.E.
Your career going to be? An Editor for a magazine or a photographer for one.
Where are you Going to live? Vancouver
Do you want any kids? Yes, I’d love to have AT LEAST four.

C.U.R.R.E.N.T.S.
Current mood: Nervous
Current taste: Cookies?
Current clothes: Jeans and two t-shirts, and my little pig tails lol.
Current longing: sex….no….cheesecake. I think I’ll go get a piece!
Current book you're reading: The Brethren by John Grisham

W.H.A.T.S.
What's in your CD player? Kanye West College Dropout
What color socks are you wearing? White. I’m a boring boring person.
What's under your bed? EVERYTHING. Maybe even some things that are alive too…
What time did you wake up today? SEVEN O’CLOCK!!! Im a good girl I got ready for school!

No comments: