Tuesday, August 24

Got My Back...

I have no clue why the saying is, "Ive got your back". Maybe because they'll watch for enemies coming from behind for you? Be the set of eyes in the back of your head..? But when you think about it... how cowardly is it to come up and attack someone behind their back? Maybe it's the same thing as writting some smart-ass comments on my blogger and not being brave enough to tell it to my face, instead you told it to my back.
Or maybe, you told it to my set of eyes in my back, you know, the people who've got my back.
They're always watching
Thanks you guys....i donno what i'd do without you.

2 comments:

Slots Type said...

It is an amusing phrase

Zachery said...

Really effective data, thank you for the article.
ford dealers in houston | car dealerships in macon ga | chevy dealers