Wednesday, August 31

AHHH, a leaf!

Yes, that's right. The leaves are back. With a vengeance.

That means our dear, old friend, school, has made it's comeback as well. The days are now packed with preparations and shopping and supplies and new clothes.

And you all know you're excited for it. You can't deny that you feel the slightest desire to be back in the groove of things and back with everyone in the same place.

Everyone changed so much this summer and we're all going to walk into those doors on Friday, (Or Tuesday for everyone who doesn't go to Saint Macs, and who sucks) and realize the changes. I'm nervous and happy at the same time... I'm hoping grade 10 will be as good as gr 9 but I mean you really have no idea until you're done the year.

So here's my farewell to Summer. It was probably one of the best one's I've had in a long time. One of those defining Summers, you know, when you meet a bunch of new people, do a lot of soul searching and withgo a drastic mental-makeover on the way that you look at things.

I hope this year treats you all as well as last year did.

xox

No comments: