Wednesday, May 4

The Dreaded Blank Page

I start out with a new blank page every time I write on this. But only sometimes, by the grace of god, I actually know what to write on it. Many of times, I have started to write something and deleted it, merely because I didn’t think it was good enough. And then there were the times when I was determined to write something (like right now) so I just resorted to rambling on the whole time. (like now.)

I start out with a blank day every time I wake up in the morning. But only sometimes, by the grace of god, I actually know what to do in it. Many of times, I put my mind to doing something and then don’t, merely because I didn’t think it was worthwhile. And then there are those times when I was determined to do something (like right now) so I just resorted to writting on my blog. (like now.)

I never said my life was interesting, but it’s mine.

Actually, come to think about it, all you readers who don’t really know me, really don’t know that much about me. I’ve considered writing one of those All About Me! posts, but nah. I’d rather let you piece together the pieces of the puzzle all by yourself. It’s more fun that way.

Sunday is Mother’s Day and I’m not quite sure what to get my Mom yet. I have some ideas, there’s this new store in Market Square where they make flower bouqets out of candy. Maybe I’ll get her one of those, even though that’s like the cheesiest gift ever. (I never said I had any great ideas!) Blair’s taking me shopping, (Blaire, n.- That guy that my mom is dating and could potentially marry. Known to me and Jessy as Peter because he bears a strong resemblance to Peter off the Family Guy. He tries to buy my affections, and may just suceed in doing so if he continues buying me gifts like my iPod.)

I’m applying for a job at American Eagle next week. Shouldn’t be too bad if I get that. I think that’s a place I wouldn’t really mind working at, and the worker’s discounts aren’t too shabby either.

So, I’m just rambling. Don’t feel the need to comment. I’m just in one of those moods where I had to write, so... I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katelyn!!!! Do I ever miss you! Nice post or not-post-but-only-rambling or whatever you want to call it. I have exciting news for you...I got your birthday present last night! As soon as I saw it, it screamed "KATELYN" in a very high-pitch annoying little voice, so I bought it. And then I bought you something else too, because I love you! Halifax is going well, I have one dance tonight so wish me luck and you better get this and I'll write back later tomorrow!!!!
Love you!
-Tori aka Cleopatra only because you werent her.haha