Sunday, January 9

He Turns Her Into A Creature

Kat sat there in complete disarray. She couldn't even comprehend the words coming from him, let alone the thoughts running through her head.

The most common: How dare he?

Kelly Clarkson blasted on the radio. "Since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time."

She inhaled.

"I'm so moving on, thanks to you, now I get, I get what I want."

She would let it all out. Some day the sun would shine again. She would stand alone in a feild and scream it to the sky. The birds would gather in flocks and fly away, terrified of this "creature".

She exhaled. "Since you've been gone."

She would get over it. In a while it wouldn't be such a big deal. Just some "dirt off her shoulder." Just another year. Just another synopse in this book she would call "Life."

"Since you've been gone."

She could breath. Just not when she talked to him. He rid her of everything human.

No comments: