Wednesday, December 1

Damn Pictures.

Well, I just spent a good half an hour on the F'n saint john high website. It makes me so ... I don't even know what it makes me... sad?

I looked at all the pictures. I saw Dylan and Jeremy and Jonathan and Levi and well, everyone.

At STM i feel like such a minority. I wonder what it feels like to have people who know you... I don't really mind anymore because it's all over with, fuck i mean it's been almost six months since we attended our last f'n class at pes. It doesn't feel like it, but it has. And three months have alreasy passed at stm, it doesn't feel like it, but it has. And i've already cried about these things, it doesn't feel like it, but i have. And i just wish i didn't care anymore.

4 comments:

k. said...

testing?

~J~ said...

I tried to do your subscribing thing, but I kept getting an error.

k. said...

try again now, Im pretty sure it's working

~J~ said...

Okay. It said it worked...