Friday, December 3

Ah, I DID say I wanted a break. (Randomness x10 entry) I really wasn't thinking about this kind of break, but you know. Maybe I was subconsiously asking for it.

It's funny really, how he enterperted my last entry. It's ridiculous how I have to watch everything I say, you never know HOW it might be taken. God, people should stop being so conceited thinking every damn thing was about them. I have better things to write about.

It's ridiculous how I have to be so careful in what I put, even if it's how I'm feeling. Everyone just walks around on eggshells, hoping that they're not going to slip up.

Well, I say it's bullshit.

And so, I'll get to my day :)

Today was actually pretty good really, nothing awful or mentally-traumatizing happened. It was a six-period day because we had an assembly third period for RASK (Random Acts of Student Kindness) That was the best assembly, like really well thought out. Dylan's brother was dressed in total red and white,(Most of the school was though, It was a red and white day.) with a cape and zoro mask. He was RASKman, determined to bring kindness to our school.

We had a "live" news report, like a whole stage was set up and two of the guys who were dressed in suits with breifcases. They had a big screen behind them and did the whole news of everything, which was pretty funny to hear. They even talked about Jimbob's getting robbed, and about Gregor looking like he was like eight. There were some trivia contests and stuff, and Mark in my class won.

Then we had english. That's actually one of the classes I don't mind that much. We have two english teachers, and I swear, the two of them together would probably take over the world if given a chance. They're so evil, right down to thier villan laugh. Plus Mr. Little's a damn perve who turns every little thing into something sexual. It's all made even funnier by the fact that the man's like sixty something and walking around with a boner the size of the CN tower every day. I swear, the man's been very blessed, even though he's ugly and bald as sin, and I think he has a fettish for grammer.

Lunch time, I met up with Natalie and we went to Brunswick Square for some lunch time shopping. So much to buy and so little time. Then we went to Tim's for hot choclate, then back to school. Afternoon was science, which we got to miss for a basketball game in the gym. Tom didn't get to play though, He's a bench warmer's bench warmer. James got to play though, he's so good! And Joe in my class did too. He's so good even though he's so damn little! Then BBT, that was alright I guess.

And so the search for a Cabaret date ensues! Lmao, this, this is going to be funny folks. We have a contender! :O I know! Like I said, this will be funny.

Anyhow.......I'm out. I've got some serious babysitting tonight out East. But I will write again in a while.

***Best***Day***I've***Had***In***Weeks!***



No comments: