Monday, November 1

Halloween

Well, tis the day after Halloween, and things seem more scarier in the light.

Today i've cuffed school to work on a project that's due tomorrow that i haven't even started a bit on. So im in the public library right now writitng this because my computer has like this awful virus and wont even turn on.

Sooo0ooo well as you all know last night was halloween. We spooked it up MilleVille style. I'm not sure what's happened, but maybe i am too old for it. Or maybe Levi was right, "Guys, tonight just feels like a dream. Just everything that's happened doesn't feel like it really happened at all." I think i might agree. Halloween may have lost it's touch with me, lost it's spook and magic. I had a good time, don't get me wrong. Being with my friends, watching them be idiots, seeing thier ridiculous get-ups. Watching them smash pumpkins. It was all fun. Even when we lost Levi i thought that was funny.

But yesterday was just so weird. For no reason me and Nat would be at my house, thinking about Halloween and happy things, being goofy and loud, and then the next moment we were both in hysterical tears, saying we hated the world and everything, everyone. School, holidays, our friends, our families, it seemed as if we were just having breakdowns every few minutes.

Memories are things that come back and haunt you sometimes. Maybe Halloween is a night for haunting memories. Maybe we had a real life encounter with something haunting.

I know for one that whatever paranormal thing was going around last night, it freaked me out. And i felt it's presence.

Well, i hope everyone else enjoyed their happy halloween, and can make sense of some of the bullshit i've been typing today. You never know, maybe if you read between the lines you'll see that it applies to you more then you might think.

1 comment:

~J~ said...

Wow. I think it's great that you could feel it. Halloween is my favorite time of year-- when the veil is the thinnest...

BTW, I'm glad you blogged. I was getting worried about you.