Tuesday, October 5

Obese at Heart.

Alright FINE!

Im only putting in songs for entries because i have a writter's block. YES THAT'S RIGHT...A WRITTER'S BLOCK!!!

I don't know what to write about anymore. I usually had some right good rants when i was mad or little love poems when i was happy but lately im nither. Im nothing....IM A FUCKING BLOB!!

I'm serious. I came home today and here is what i've done so far. (p.s.im telling the absolute truth and ive been home since ten thirty)

1. came in turned the computer on

2. went to the bathroom

3.ate granola bar, then cherry turnovers, then instant breakfast.

4. went online and then all that broing shit that happens online.

5. made bean burritos.

6. online.

7. ate frozen orange juice straight out of the can! (oh you devil you!)

8. subscribed to some cheesy writter's journal.

9. wrote on my blogg.

Now if you haven't noticed about 99.9% of that has to do with....dun..dun..dun FOOD!!!!! MAN i swear to GOD if i didn't have such an amazing matabalism i'd be the next friggin Rosie O'donell. Is it possible to be obese at heart? I think that's what i am.

One day this is going to take a toll and they're going to have to amputate my limbs to stop me from moving and then make a hole in my stomache so i can't eat anymore and take me to the hospital for purging before they announce that i am a waste of a human being and throw my mutilated carcus to the dogs.

The dogs won't mind either. I've seen them eyeing me already!!! They can see right through to my heart of lard. Blah....My mouth tastes funny.

Anyhooo that was my rant about being obese.


8 comments:

Michael said...

I hear ya. The only think keeping naturally skinny people from "lying in bed like Brian Wilson" is hard working mitochondria.

vincent said...

This J girl is pretty cool! She told me that you referred her to my blog. Remind me to thank you later.

Interesting choice for a template, btw.

k. said...

Yeh i know!! lol now mine doesn't look like yours. And J is pretty cool, although i think there's something up......:S hmmm...... prefers black men...already had a comment on ur site before i told her t visit it!! i thought she alreayd kew you and was making a joke of you two getting togther....:S maybe cupid was feeling naughty...

k. said...

Thanks Ciara, i read ur blogg and love it too!! i have an autistic first cousin so i undertsand a bit.

k. said...

Thanks Ciara, i read ur blogg and love it too!! i have an autistic first cousin so i undertsand a bit.

Anonymous said...

You have a pretty wild imagination. One entry, you are an anorexic, then the next one, your stuffing your face, and purging. Is anything in your entries real? your a little mean on the fat girls too. maybe they have mothers how constantly fed them instead of loving them. did you ever think of that? must be nice to be skinny....

k. said...

Everything in my blogg is 100% real. As i am real, as this blogg is wrote about me. I have no problem with fat or "overwight people" i have quite a few as friends. Maybe you're just taking things too heart too much. And next time you have something bitchy to remark leave your name. You obviously know me since you said "must be nice to be skinny." so just fuck it and say what you think to my god damned face. I'm sick and tired of people being sooo god damn fake!! so what if one day i think im eating too much and the next day too little? so what if i wish i could change a few things about myself? don't you? that's what being real is about. Not being perfect.

Mervyn said...

It can't truly have effect, I consider like this.
butternut squash soup | Arts | leftover turkey recipes